€3.000 – €3.200 (36h) | Junior Data Quality Professional | Business Lending | Banking | Financial Data | Data Quality | Data Management | Utrecht
Does the combination of data, finance & banking appeal to you? Do you want to be trained at one of the largest international banks in the Netherlands? Would you describe yourself as data driven, proactive and communicative? Then the position as Junior Data Quality Professional – Finance Banking might be perfect for you!
Our client is an international bank in the field of Financial Markets, Asset Management, Real Estate and Insurance. The department you will work for, ensures that all business lending data produced by the bank passes through the systems with the highest quality. Various financial products are created and supported to enable customers to apply for financing. In addition, these products are tested for compliance with regulations and prices and risk profiles are drawn up. It is a dynamic and energetic work environment, with many opportunities to continue to grow.
The team produces and delivers reliable, available and accessible data for credit risk model development, reporting, sales processes as well as daily insights into portfolio and customer journeys. To develop high-quality credit risk models and to meet the increased data requirements of the regulator, excellent historical data quality is essential. This is where you come in. You will be involved in data quality activities e.g.: analyzing data issues and come up with solutions, setting up monitoring, and implementing data management. Furthermore, you work closely with colleagues from multiple teams to realize a sustainable data flow. This position gives you the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of lending products, clients, and regulations. You will also participate in projects related to improving the data landscape to a single source of truth environment. In addition, the position is in one of the most complex stakeholder environments within the bank, it gives you the opportunity to build a broad and relevant network.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Business Economics, or similar;
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- You can quickly see connections in complex data sets;
- Affinity with financial data, processes, lending products;
- Pro-active personality, driven, communicative, and eager to learn;
- Fluent in English.
As a Junior Data Quality Professional – Finance Banking you will be working in a dynamic and international environment. Do you have a financial background and do you have a passion for data quality? This position is perfect for you, because you will:
- Experience change processes up close, the bank is in full swing regarding innovation and data optimization
- Experience a fast-learning curve in the field of financial data, banking, lending products and systems
- Work in a fun team of ambitious people and you will be an important stakeholder within the bank
- Participate in the internal training program of the client and you will receive personal coaching
Furthermore you will get:
- Gross monthly salary €3.000 – €3.200 based on 36 hours, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 13th month salary, equal to 1 month’s salary
- Extra study budget of €1.400 for following external education and/or training;
- 22,5 vacation days on an annual basis plus paid public holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance;
- Participation in non-contributory pension scheme;
- Full commuting allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this Junior Data Quality Professional – Finance Banking position, please contact Julie Leeflang via +31 (0)20 489 23 20 or sent an email to email@example.com