€ 3.200 – € 3.500 (40u) | Tech Finance Professional | Tech-savvy | Finance | Banking | Application Optimization | International | SQL | The Hague
Are you a young graduate who is interested in IT, Finance, and Business and do you have excellent analytical and communication skills? Do you have affinity with banking and financial process optimization? Are you tech-savvy and do you want to learn how to translate business issues into robust technical solutions? Would you like to work within a young and international team? We have an exciting job opportunity available as Tech Finance Professional at the Finance department of an international bank in The Hague.
Our client is an international bank, located in multiple European cities. You will be working at the headquarters in The Hague. The bank is active in consultancy, finance, and investments for a diverse customer group: corporations, financial institutions, investors, financial sponsors, family businesses, and retail customers. Our client is in transition from a financial service provider to a digital banking company. The department where you will be working is one of the driving forces behind this digital transformation: multiple data analytics and IT tools are used to build a future proof data landscape for the bank
As a Junior Tech Finance Professional, you will facilitate the right IT- application/systems and processes for the Finance department. It is your responsibility to assess which issues the business copes with, to ensure that systems and processes are altered to align with these. You work with all relevant stakeholders in the Finance value chain of the bank: e.g. Business Intelligence, Data Integration, IT, Risk, and Corporate Banking. Furthermore, by assisting the Finance department in further developing reporting cycles, you enable the bank to comply with supervisory authorities (including ECB and DNB) law and regulations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Collecting and translating business issues in (SQL) queries and initiate robust technical solutions. Based on the queries you designed, IT-developers improve and change applications accordingly;
- Collaborating with the product owner and IT-development team to create a high quality and realistic plan;
- Testing if the software and application meet the standards;
- Creating guidelines for the implementation phase;
- Monitoring and support the business with new software and system updates;
- Participating in change and process optimization projects.
To be a successful Junior Tech Finance Professional, you have or are:
- Master degree in Finance Technology, Business Information Management, Finance or similar;
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Affinity with Finance, IT, and Business;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and a true team player;
- You are interested in the world of finance and curious about the underlying technical processes;
- Proactive and resistant to stress, you think in solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus;
- You are fluent in English.
As Junior Tech Finance Professional, you will work in The Hague within a highly professional team that has a great and informal culture. You learn to effectively communicate with various departments within the bank to get the work done. Next to that, you gain in depth insights into banking processes and systems from a prominent player in the field. You will be included in the latest (IT and data) developments in the world of finance.
- Gross monthly salary of €3.200 – €3.500 based on 40 hours, depending on your background and experience;
- Study budget of €1.500;
- 24 vacation days per year and paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Participation pension scheme;
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the apply button. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com